8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
1301 Bidwell Street
Folsom, CA 95630
This intermediate class is for professionals who design, specify, and/or inspect lighting installations in new and remodeled commercial office spaces. Class participants will gain a firm understanding of current code requirements for office lighting under Title 24, Part 6. The curriculum includes an overview of current lighting technologies, including LED luminaires and a tour of CLTC to view technology options that are available to meet, or exceed, code requirements.
- Learn to effectively apply the Title 24 Building Energy Efficiency Standards code requirements specific to lighting for office applications
- Identify mandatory and prescriptive Standards’ requirements, apply compliance methodology, and procedures in professional practice
- Identify current lighting technologies and controls, including LED luminaires, that are available to fulfill code requirements
- Review major lighting-related updates and new sections in the 2013 Building Energy Efficiency Standards code
- Access resources through utility and lighting technology training centers for continued professional development