The California Energy Commission’s Public Interest Energy Research (PIER) Program through the California Lighting Technology Center funded development of a bi-level parking garage luminaire that integrates state-of-the-art induction sources and occupancy-based dimming controls.
Features & Benefits:
- Bi-level light output based on garage occupancy increases safety and savings
- Instant light level changes; no warm-up or hot restrike limitations
- Long-life light source, up to 100,000 hours reduces operating and maintenance costs
- Good color rendering, high color temperature, white light
- Excellent resistance to vibration