TIME: 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (8 a.m. check-in and continental breakfast. Lunch will be provided.)
NO COST TO ATTEND
Embassy Suites – Brea
900 East Birch Street
Brea, CA 92821
- Learn more about Prop. 39 implementation.
- Learn about other school districts’ energy/water-saving strategies.
- Avoid pitfalls and missed opportunities to help your school through sustainability.
- Learn about available energy/water-saving programs offered by your utility provider(s).
Who should attend:
- Energy and utility managers
- School business officials
- Facilities O&M personnel
- School superintendents
- School board members
- Sustainability managers
Reserve your spot for the K-12 Schools Symposium. School officials who have an influence on energy-efficiency projects in Southern California and successful school districts will share how to develop cost-effective, water-wise and energy-efficient solutions for your facility. Listen to how other school districts are saving energy and water by partnering with their utilities to help fund their energy-efficiency projects.
Additionally, we will show you ways to stretch your budgets by demonstrating how energy-efficiency rebates, incentives, assessments and other services can help you reduce your upfront costs and shorten your payback time. School administrators and facility managers will be on hand to share how they improved their sustainability while better balancing their budgets.