The Integrated Classroom Lighting System (ICLS) delivers flexible, high-quality, energy-efficient lighting that is easy to use and maintain. ICLS system retrofits can either utilize existing fixture housings, only replacing lamps and ballasts, or the existing fixtures can be entirely replaced with a one-to-one retrofit. ICLS fixture controls, with features such as scene control, dimming, daylight harvesting, and occupancy sensing, automatically maximize energy savings while giving teachers optimal control of their classroom lighting.
Features & Benefits:
- Scene control and dimming allow for a wide range of classroom activities
- Photosensors incorporate daylighting whenever possible, increasing energy savings
- Occupancy sensors and controls automatically save energy when spaces are vacant
- Single-source, system-level solution
- Can be used in existing fixtures or incorporated into new fixtures via the original equipment manufacturer