The Smart Schools Symposium is a one-day event for school leaders and facility managers that will feature proven best practices for lighting, HVAC and water efficiency upgrades. The symposium is presented by Greenwise Joint Venture in partnership with CLTC, UC Davis and other supporting organizations, public agencies and private companies.
- Updates on Prop 39 funding and implementation
- Expert advice on selecting truly best-practice strategies and technologies
- Information on free energy audits, utility incentive programs and other resources
- Concurrent sessions and case studies of successful local retrofits and new construction projects
- Demonstrations and vendors available to answer questions about products
Registration is $35 (lunch and refreshments included). Prior registration is encouraged, but representatives from school sites or districts may also register on the day of the event.
For more information, please contact Liz Salmi with Greenwise Joint Venture.
See the day's agenda.