The California Lighting Technology Center (CLTC) partnered with Finelite, Inc. and Adura Technologies to develop and demonstrate a unique, wireless task/ambient office lighting solution ideally suited for the retrofit market. The system consists of two key elements: a task/ambient lighting system and advanced, wireless lighting controls. The combination provides substantially reduced energy use, improved lighting quality, and personal lighting control for individual work spaces, without the need for any additional wiring or rewiring of existing luminaires or lighting circuits.
Features & Benefits:
- High-quality ambient and task lighting, providing an aesthetically pleasing office environment
- Energy-efficient LED task light components can be customized to the individual workspace
- Personal occupancy sensors control task and ambient lights
- High user satisfaction for IOLS retrofit
- Significant energy savings, typically40–50%
- Ability to control lighting remotely via the Adura LightPoint control system